Imagine Park at Alpha Resource Center (Alpha) was developed for the community to enjoy for private events while helping fund the services that Alpha has offered for over 60 years! Imagine Park is a natural expansion of Alpha’s beautiful campus where life skills and recreation are offered to individuals with developmental disabilities during the week days. Your rental of Imagine Park during the evenings or weekends provides a private, outdoor venue for your event and ensures Alpha’s support continues for over 2200 children and adults within our community. Help support a great cause by hosting your event at Imagine Park!
Situated on 5 acres in the foothills of Santa Barbara, Imagine Park offers a private setting with the natural beauty of mature oaks, 100 fruit bearing trees, gardens, an expansive pergola and meandering pathways. The entire park is comprised of 3 unique spaces for your enjoyment, and depending on your event needs, they can be used together or separately.
A large, private outdoor patio and lawn adjacent to a commercial kitchen. Perfect for mixers, smaller gatherings and can be used as a greeting area prior to moving on to other areas of the Park.
Surrounded by an orchard and accommodates large groups. Includes a stage, large seating area, pergola covered walkway and separate patio. Perfect for the following uses:
• Private celebrations – weddings, birthdays, ceremonies, receptions, picnics, reunions
• Performances – recitals, plays
• Company functions – picnics, mixers
• Non-Profits – fundraisers
• Shows – art/craft fairs, fashion, festivals, etc.
• Educational events
Lower Garden with Greenhouse
Rustic and whimsical, this area is perfect for those seeking a simple backdrop for their gathering. It is an intimate and quiet space next to a seasonal creek, with the branches of a large Jacaranda tree creating a beautiful canopy. A greenhouse frames the space and adds a casual ambiance.
Private, natural setting • Ample parking • Men’s and women’s restrooms • Indoor commercial kitchen • Stage/platform • Accommodate large groups • Outdoor lighting/electricity • Amplified music allowed with permission • Minutes to upper State St. yet feels remote
Vendor Services Needed
Tables, chairs, tableware, linens and décor • Food and beverage service • Audio visual and sound equipment • Event coordinator
• Max capacity 300
• Price range $800 – $3,200 depending on date and area used
• Available evenings and weekends, see Calendar
• Address: 4501 Cathedral Oaks Rd, Santa Barbara, CA93110 (map it) (appt needed)
• For more information and a rental application, contact Kristiné Kirschke at email@example.com or 805-570-6532. For more information on Alpha Resource Center, visit http://alphasb.org/imagine-park/